Check out other ways to help Habitat!
Interact with our families by:
- Join our Family Support Committee! Members play a unique and important role in the journey to home ownership, providing the family with support, resources, home maintenance tips, etc. Please note this is a long term commitment.
- Join our Family Selection Committee! The committee works hard to select the families that will be accepted into the Habitat program.
- Join our Church Relations Committee! Members of this committee serve as “ambassadors” to the various churches within Miami County.
- Join our Resource Development Committee! Responsible for fundraising, corporate relations, special events.
- Join our Finance Committee! Monitors the financial well-being of the affiliate.
Help us with the details as a Habitat Office Volunteer!
Assist Our Habitat Office Staff
Habitat Office Volunteer
Habitat would love for you to join us in our office, assisting our staff with the following projects:
- Data Entry
- Mailings, copying, and filing
- Assembling of binders, packets, and promotional items
- Marketing, PR & Social Media
- Information Technology
Our Habitat offices are located at 150 E. Race Street, Troy, OH 45373. Volunteer opportunities and shifts are scheduled Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Assist Our Family Services Department
Assist our Family Services Department as a volunteer for one of the following:
Family Selection Committe
Our committee works together to select the families that we will be inviting into the Habitat program! For more information and to sign-up, please contact us.
Family Support Committee
Volunteer to help mentor one of our partner families as they work their way through our Homeownership Program! For more information and to sign-up, please contact us.